Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Calling all Seniors!

It's that time again and you are headed back to school...I know it seems like graduation day will NEVER get here, but it will be here before you know it! So, if you are a senior or happen to know one, you don't want to miss this!!!
Any senior who schedules a photo session with me in the month of August will receive a 15% discount on their print order AND a complimentary 8X10 of your choice photo from your session! The session MUST be booked on or before August 31st and MUST take place before September 30th in order to receive this offer. As always, the non-refundable session fee of $50 is due at the time of booking your session.

In case you are wondering, these are not your typical cap and gown or "let's pose you on a motorcycle" (happened to me my senior year..nothing wrong with them, just very random since I knew nothing about them and had never been on one!) pictures! I want your session to be about YOU...at a location of YOUR choice and wearing clothes that reflect YOUR style, whatever it may be. The session will be 1-2 hours at a location of your choice (additional pricing may apply to areas outside a 30 mile radius) and will allow for up to 2-3 outfit changes.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me at klwright2@gmail.com

Limited time slots available so contact me ASAP! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment