Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

IN THE NEWS...

I hope everyone is off to a great start in this new year! It hasn't officially been a whole year since I started this business, but 2009 was such a dream come true for me! I never imaged that Wright Image Photography would be so successful so soon and for that I am EXTREMELY thankful! I've had some of the best clients anyone could hope for and I look forward to seeing each of you this year and also hope to meet lots of new people!

I have lots of exciting things planned for 2010 including a couple photo contests, the addition of some new products, new locations and whatever else comes to mind at 3in the morning when I can't sleep because the wheels won't quit turning! LOL So stay tuned for all that is to come....

***Now is the time to take advantage of my current pricing!!! I have made a few changes to my pricing guideline that will be effective as of Feb. 1st! To take advantage of the current pricing, you must book your session by Jan. 31st and that session must take place by March 31st!! I hope to see you soon!!!

Contact Info: klwright2@gmail.com, www.wrightimagephotography.com or (501) 844-6600.

No comments:

Post a Comment