Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Buzz around Wright Image Photography

I LOVE this time of year and Fall is definitely in full swing...college football (GO HOGS!), brisk morning air, changing leaves and FALL FAMILY PORTRAITS! I will be doing my last session of the year the weekend of Nov. 28th so I can take some time to enjoy the holiday season with my family! From Thanksgiving to New Years, I will still be available to those who schedule newborn and maternity pictures and also those who have purchased a "Grow with me" package that are do for their next session! I only have THREE spots remaining for those needing a weekend session and about FOUR still open for a week night session. Book your session NOW before availability runs out!!!

Fall Mini Session:
I still have THREE spots left for the October 17th mini session that is being held at Arlington Park in downtown Hot Springs. This is a great way to update your family portrait, get a photo for your Christmas card or get some fun pics of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes in a quick 30 minute session and at a great price! Scroll down to the post "Fall mini session" for more details and pricing info!

Christmas Cards:
I have spent HOURS searching to find only the BEST Christmas cards for my clients and can't wait to show them to you! I will be offering a variety of cards to choose from...modern, rustic, traditional and much more! Like me, I'm sure that all your friends and family look forward to receiving those wonderful Christmas cards every year! Orders for cards should be placed no later than Nov. 27th to ensure that they arrive in time!!! Stay tuned...I will be posting pictures of the card samples SOON!

Just for fun...here are a few of my favorites from recent sessions....


No comments:

Post a Comment