Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby D - 3 month session

I met up with baby D and his family (I went to high school with his mommy) at Garven Gardens and let me say this little guy did GREAT considering the session took place outdoors in the crazy heat (even at 9:30 in the morning it was HOT!). He just stared and took in all the beautiful scenery. Miss A, his big sister, was quite the little model and enjoyed showing me a few of her best poses. It was so sweet watching her interact with her baby brother...you can tell she is smitten by him. Thanks D Family for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives...I look forward to many more sessions!








Miss A...look at those beautiful eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kari! Amy looks great and her kids are so cute! Her little girl looks SO much like her!

    ReplyDelete