Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The E Family-Family Session

This is such a BEAUTIFUL family...don't u agree?!?! Meredith is my BFF ane we have known eachother since 6th grade...she's basically the sister I never had! It's been so neat to watch our children grow up and become great friends...just like us. They have 2 boys...Mr. G who turns 5 this week and little brother, "T" (as we sometimes call him) who just turned two! These boys are FULL of energy...we had a great time running around the yard taking pictures and they were both armed with some serious posing skills! ha! Thanks E Family for inviting me to your new home and allowing me to capture your beautiful family!
It was difficult for me to choose which pictures to post...so there are LOTS!











3 comments:

  1. OMG these are too great! I love them of the boys and of course, Meredith looks stunning as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! Can't believe how old they look, too. Thank you Kari!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys DO look so grown up! Time is flying right by, girls! Kari, you did an amazing job with these gorgeous subjects! Your composition gets better and better! Love them!

    ReplyDelete