Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

New packages, products and specials....

There are some exciting changes on the way at Wright Image Photography!!! In the next couple weeks, I will be adding a larger variety of print packages to choose from...my goal is to have packages available to suit everyones budget!

I will also be adding a selection of new products to include...announcements, greeting cards, canvas prints, gallery wraps and much much more!

And Last, I will be running a special for Seniors! I know graduation is a ways off, but it's never to early for pictures! This is a HUGE time in their lives and I would love nothing more than to capture those special moments for the parents, grandparents and friends before their loved ones head off to college next year! I will be selecting 4 upcoming seniors (2 girls, 2 guys) to model for me and they will recieve a discount on their print order!!! Be sure to add me to your "favorites" and watch for my "seniors" post at the end of this month for more information....

Stay tuned for all the exciting additions coming to Wright Image Photography!!!

And just because I couldn't allow a post without a picture...here's another sweet one of Baby L!

No comments:

Post a Comment